Skip to content
By Boat (Bike) or Foot
- Following the existing Angles and Wherryman’s Ways
- From east to west, and coast to city,
- Along rivers and across the Broads National Park,
- With heritage churches as way stations.
- Through a unique and nature rich wetland
- Telling the story of Christian faith from 7th – 21st Century
- Beginning with St. Fursey at Burgh Castle and St.Felix at Reedham.
- Around Breydon Water, once a Great Estuary,
- from abandoned Roman buildings to a great Romanesque cathedral;
- refusing to dodge the difficult histories of William of Norwich and the Saints and Martyrs of the Reformation
- Celebrating women of faith – Julian of Norwich and Edith Cavell.
- 42 miles (longer by bike)
- Accommodation, shops and places to eat on the way
- It can be broken down into shorter day walks of single destination pilgrimages